New for 2013! Searchable documents from multiple municipalities in one central location!
- With a variety of reasons for a readers inability to search a file containing meeting minutes and/or agendas on the source sites, this is a real breakthrough in the right direction. Visit My Pile of Strange to learn more by clicking on the computer graphic above
Browse The 2012 Illinois Meeting Minutes Index™
Introducing To the Internet for the 1st time ever…
Crestwood IllinoisIt may have been 30+ years in the making, but check out the first ever broadcast copy of the Village of Crestwood, Illinois board meeting minutes for September 20, 2012! Way to go Crestwood! Keep 'em coming.
Alsip IllinoisAlthough the Village of Alsip has made the 2005 Municipal Meeting Minutes Archive available over the years, it wasn't searchable...until now! Take a trip down memory lane and check out the newly searchable meeting minutes for the month of January, 2005.
Alsip Chronological Indexes Now Online With New File Names
So how much does it cost to use this site?
- Guess what! There is no need to click the graphic because there is no charge to browse around The Municipal Meeting Minutes Index! Okay. You can stop clicking on it now.
Not sure where to start? Click here to view our index of online demonstrations
- A New Sound To January’s Natural Soundtrack In the Midwest: Thunder At Midnight January 29, 2013With a rare clap of thunder being the only momentarily startling aspect to this particular evening, it has not escaped me that my broadcasting rates and ratios with my blogs fell silent for the past month or so. And even … Continue reading →
- (Yawn! Stretch!) So! Anything change while I napped? Are we still Last of the Last in Credit? November 7, 2012From what I have studied about the concept of sleep, I believe I was (as typical) fairly silent as I passed the time in the darkness by simply closing my eyes and then letting myself go through the one and … Continue reading →
- Notes to New and Regular Visitors November 7, 2012Note to my Regular Visitors I’d love to tell you a cascade of content has been falling into my hands, but I still am learning how to get to and from a variety of locations let alone my computer crashing … Continue reading →
- 1 Why for the Municipal Meeting Minutes Index | Chronologies help ensure complete discovery October 16, 2012Without actually endorsing LexisNexis as an organization, let alone products I am quite uncertain about, it is within the sales pitch of the company that tells me its a lot simpler and easier citing someone else’s writings than trying to … Continue reading →
- Only 7, 7 and 2 to go October 16, 2012As with many of my creative efforts, even this one is about to take an unplanned twist that seems to fit well with the direction of the Municipal Meeting Minutes Index. As I named this blog as a suggestion that … Continue reading →
- A New Sound To January’s Natural Soundtrack In the Midwest: Thunder At Midnight January 29, 2013
Monthly Archives: October 2012
VILLAGE OF ALSIP MINUTES OF BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING August 6, 2012 Mayor Patrick Kitching called the meeting to order at 7:30 p.m. Village Clerk Deborah Venhuizen called the roll with the following in attendance: Trustee John Shapiro, Trustee Sheila … Continue reading